Youth (6-18) $15
Kids under 6 Free
Opening Ceremony: Friday 17th March @ 4.00pm
Candlelight Ceremony: Friday 17th March @ 8.30pm
Closing Ceremony: Saturday 18th March @ 12.00pm
Thanks for your interest in Relay For Life - Surf Coast Secondary College! Here’s an overview of what will be happening on the day.
Friday 17 March and Saturday 18 March
|Friday 17th March @ 3.00pm||Team check-in opens||Registration Desk|
|Friday 17th March @ 4.00pm||Opening Ceremony||Track|
|Friday 17th March @ 8.30pm||Candlelight Ceremony||Track|
|Saturday 18th March @ 12.00pm||Closing Ceremony||Track|
What happens on the day?
Here's what to expect at Relay.
- Opening Ceremony
- Candlelight Ceremony
- Closing Ceremony
What to bring to Relay
Be sure to come to Relay prepared! Check the forecast the night before and be prepared for inclement weather. Remember, Relay runs into the night and can be cold. Here is a list of things that teams should be sure to have handy on the day:
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Your Relay For Life shirt
- Comfortable walking/running shoes
- Warm clothing (pants, jackets, beanies, gloves, etc.)
- Torch and spare batteries
- Wet weather gear (raincoat, poncho, umbrella, etc.)
- A change of clothes
- Camping gear
- Folding chairs and tables
- Plastic sheeting or rubber-backed rug (good on cold or damp ground)
- Campsite decorations and team banners
- Team costumes
- Camera to capture those special moments
What not to bring
- Pets (guide dogs and service dogs are welcome)
- Bikes, scooters or roller blades/skates
- Fundraising money that you want to bank (please bank any money prior to the event or the next business day after Relay)
- Remember, Relay For Life is a smoke-free event.
Thanks to our fantastic sponsors:
Relay For Life is a community event and it would not be possible without the support we receive from our community. In particular, there are local businesses that provide us with monetary and in-kind support.
If you would like your business to become a sponsor of Relay For Life contact the Community Giving Coordinator via Rachel Leonard : 1300 65 65 85 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Raised so far