Raised so far
How it works
Register and join an event in your local community.
Spread the word
Invite friends to join you and raise funds to support those impacted by cancer.
Ready, Set... Go
Unite with your community and take strides against cancer.
United, we are stronger
When it comes to cancer, it takes a community. Across Australia, hundreds of volunteers host unique Relay For Life events to raise vital funds for Cancer Council.
Together we celebrate survivors, remember loved ones, and fight back against cancer.
Find your local event today and take strides against cancer.
- Rochelle just donated $58.24
- Caz R just donated $6
- Mum just donated $50
- Caitlin Price just donated $59.08
- Anonymous just donated $21.60
- Elle-May just donated $135.04
- Anonymous just donated $33.76
- Carie-Anne Logue just donated $59.08
- Katharina Nargar just donated $59.08
- Tahnee Joe just donated $20
- Mark Avery just donated $105.50
- Peter Johnstone just donated $56
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Norelle Mclennan just donated $20
- Norelle Mclennan just donated $1.10
- Anonymous just donated $101
- Tiffany Lee just donated $33.76
- Holly T just donated $21.10
- Anonymous just donated $22
- Anonymous just donated $12
Inspire others as a Survivor or Carer
While every cancer experience is unique, it takes extraordinary strength and resilience to face a diagnosis. If you’re a survivor or carer, you’re invited to participate in the Survivor and Carer’s Lap of Honour.
Held during the Opening Ceremony, you can choose to lap the track, or stay for the celebrations. Whatever you choose, you’ll inspire our participants, and most importantly, those facing their own cancer experiences right now.
Reflect at the Candlelight Ceremony
During the relay, you’ll take strides against cancer. At the Candlelight Ceremony, it’s your chance to reflect and remember.
The Candlelight Ceremony is a touching, emotional vigil to honour your loved ones. You might remember the life of someone special, celebrate survivors, or reflect on your own cancer journey. While deeply personal, the Candlelight Ceremony has power to connect our community—and to remind us why we relay.