Online registrations for this weekend's event are now closed.
If you would like to join an existing team, please visit the Registration Tent, to sign up on the day.
Opening Ceremony: 2pm Saturday
Candlelight Ceremony: 8:30pm Saturday
Closing Ceremony: 9am Sunday
Information in relation to this year's event will be gradually updated on the subsequent pages as we near event weekend.
If you have any questions that can't be answered on the website, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Find us on Social!
Connect with us to keep up-to-date with all things Relay:
Thanks for your interest in Relay For Life!
This year's event is shaping up to be an incredible weekend of fun, inspiration and magical moments to remember.
Check out the line up of Main Stage and trackside entertainment and activities to keep you and your team motivated.
|Team Captain's Meeting||12pm||Registration Tent|
|Survivor and Carer Registrations open||1pm - 1:45pm||Registration Tent|
|Opening Ceremony||2pm - 2:30pm||Main Stage|
|Belly Dance Demonstration||2:45pm|
|Live Performance | Brett Schofield||3:45pm|
|Live Performance | Rhythmic Drumming with Mick Scordo||4:15pm|
|Live Performance | Claire Elbourne and Alanah Hurburt||5:30pm|
|Live Performance | Lor of the Universe||6pm|
|Live Performance | Andrew Willis & Karissa Eichenberger||7:45pm|
|Live Performance | John Rankin||8:05pm|
|Candlelight Cermony||8:15pm||Main Stage|
|Live Performance | Tahlia Hearn||9:30pm|
|Live Performance | Red Dirt Band||10pm - 12am|
|Closing Ceremony | Sunday||9am||Main Stage|
- Wellness Marquee
- Themed Laps
- Team Games
- Morning Yoga
You can also download a copy of the program here or by clicking the image below;
What happens on the day?
Here's what to expect at Relay. Check with your Relay event coordinator: Dean Parker - 8291 4175 | email@example.com for special info about the 2022 Riverland event:
- Opening Ceremony
- Survivors and Carers walk
- Candlelight Ceremony of Hope
- Closing ceremony
- Entertainment, kids activities, live music and competitions (throughout the day and night)
- Free breakfast
- Keep those team members walking!
You don’t have to stay on the track all night, but we encourage teams to have at least one person on the track at all times to get the most out of your Relay experience.
What to bring to Relay
Be sure to come to Relay prepared! Check the forecast the night before and be prepared for inclement weather. Remember, Relay runs overnight and can be cold.Here’s a list of things that teams should be sure to have handy on the day:
- Tent(s),marquees for your campsite - please ensure you bring guy ropes for your marquees and sufficient weights to secure it. Tent pegs are NOT permitted at this location
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Your Relay For Life shirt
- Comfortable walking/running shoes
- Warm clothing (pants, jackets, beanies, gloves, etc.)
- Torch and spare batteries
- Wet weather gear (raincoat, poncho, umbrella, etc.)
- A change of clothes
- Camping gear (Tent, sleeping bag,pillows, blankets, esky, cutlery, cups, water bottle, food and drink.
- Folding chairs and tables
- Plastic sheeting or rubber-backed rug (good on cold or damp ground)
- Campsite decorations and team banners
- Team costumes
- Money and loose change
- Camera to capture those special moments
- Any used or unused raffle books
- Your team!
What not to bring
- Pets (guide dogs and service dogs are welcome)
- Bikes, scooters or roller blades/skates
- Fundraising money that you want to bank (please bank any money prior to the event or the next business day after Relay)
- Remember, Relay For Life is a smoke-free event.
Below is the campsite allocation and site map for this weekend's event.
|Site Number||Team Name|
|1||Posse 'n' Boots|
|6||Riverland Customes & Classics/
|12||That 70's Team|
|14||Two of us|
|15||Riverland Life FM|
Please note that the site map is subject to change
Thanks to our fantastic sponsors:
Relay For Life is a community event and it would not be possible without the support we receive from our community. In particular, there are local businesses that provide us with monetary and in-kind support.
If you would like your business to become a sponsor of Relay For Life contact the Organising Committee via Dean Parker: 8291 4175 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Raised so far