- Dr. Alex Portnoy just donated $3
- Alexandra Watson just donated $25
- Alexandra Watson just donated $27
- Nana Pam and Poppy Pete Val just donated $105.50
- Anil Thomas joy just donated $32
- Samuel Marinovich just donated $20
- Samuel Marinovich just donated $1.10
- Tania Naveen just donated $59.08
- Anna & David Trayner just donated $59.08
- Annalise Reynolds-Pace just donated $25
- Annalise Reynolds-Pace just donated $1.38
- Serri Matula just donated $25
- Serri Matula just donated $1.38
- Anonymous just donated $56
- James Joseph, UK just donated $128
- Mel just donated $135.04
- GLM Disco Fundraiser just donated $208
- Susmita Benjamin just donated $50
- Maria Longo just donated $33.76
- Alison Lacey just donated $60
Frequently asked questions
|Family (2 x Adults + 2 x Youth):||$60 per Family|
|Adult (18+):||$25 per person|
|Student (14-17 *with student card):||$20 per person|
|Youth (8-13):||$15 per person|
Survivors and Carers Lap Only: FREE Registration
Are you a Cancer Survivor or Carer? Then please join us for the Survivors and Carers Lap, followed by a Special Complimentary Morning Tea on 4 November 2023.
Participants are encouraged to re-use their Relay Shirts from previous years if possible.
If you require a new or replacement Relay Shirt they will be available to buy at our Relay Event on 4 November 2023.
Relay Shirt: $20 each
Opening Ceremony: TBA
Candlelight Ceremony: TBA
Closing Ceremony: TBA
Come find out more about the Hornsby Relay
Tuesday 19th September
6.30pm for a 7.00pm start
Join us to find out more how you can make a difference through participating in Relay For Life. Already participating? Come along and we can answer all your questions about the day.
2023 Hornsby Relay For Life Major Raffle
Tickets available from midday Saturday. Purchase your tickets here!
Terms & Conditions
1. There are 6 prizes in the Major Raffle.
1st Prize: Couples Retreat Package
– valued at $1,445.
2nd Prize: Family Getaway Package
– valued at $1,360.
3rd Prize: Mens Package
– valued at $1,190
4th Prize: In the Garden Pack
– valued at $1,180
5th Prize: Health and Well Being Pack
– valued at $1,133
6th Prize: Family Activity Pack
– valued at $1,126
2. Prizes cannot be upgraded, downgraded or exchanged for cash or credit or used for trade in purposes.
3. Start date and closing dates of online raffle is Saturday, 19th August at 12.00 until Sunday 29th October 2023 at 8:00PM (AEDT).
4. Tickets are one for $5 each or 5 for $20 & 14 for $50.
5. Raffle to be drawn at the 2023 Hornsby Relay For Life Closing Ceremony at 10:00am on Sunday 5th November 2023. Prize winner’s will be notified via telephone call, post on the Hornsby Relay For Life Facebook page in days after the Relay.
6. If any of the raffle prize winner/s do not claim their prize by 18th December 2023 prizes will be carried over to the 2024 Hornsby Relay For Life.
On The Day
What happens on the day?
Get excited because Hornsby Relay has arrived!
Here's what to expect at Relay. Check with our Relay team on 9354 2007 | email@example.com for special info about the Hornsby Relay
- Opening Ceremony
- Survivors and Carers Walk
- Candlelight Ceremony of Hope
- Closing ceremony
- Keep those team members walking!
You don’t have to stay on the track all night, but we encourage teams to have at least one person on the track at all times to get the most out of your Relay experience.
What to bring to Relay
Be sure to come to Relay prepared! Check the forecast the night before and be prepared for inclement weather. Remember, Relay runs overnight and can be cold. Here’s a list of things that teams should be sure to have handy on the day:
- Tent(s),marquees for your campsite
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Your Relay For Life shirt
- Comfortable walking/running shoes
- Warm clothing (pants, jackets, beanies, gloves, etc.)
- Torch and spare batteries
- Wet weather gear (raincoat, poncho, umbrella, etc.)
- A change of clothes
- Camping gear (Tent, sleeping bag, pillows, blankets, esky, cutlery, cups, water bottle, food and drink.
- Folding chairs and tables
- Plastic sheeting or rubber-backed rug (good on cold or damp ground)
- Campsite decorations and team banners
- Team costumes
- Money and loose change
- Camera to capture those special moments
- Any used or unused raffle books
- Your team!
What not to bring
- Pets (guide dogs and service dogs are welcome)
- Bikes, scooters or roller blades/skates
- Fundraising money that you want to bank (please bank any money prior to the event or the next business day after Relay)
- Remember, Relay For Life is a smoke-free event.
Thanks for your interest in Relay For Life! Here’s an overview of what will be happening on the day.
Day One - Saturday 4 November 2023
|7:00am||Gates open and campsite set up commences||On track|
|8:00am||Team Check-in opens||Registration desk|
|10.15am||Survivors and Carers lap||Track|
|7:30pm||Candlelight HOPE ceremonies||Stage|
Day Two - Sunday 5 November 2023
|10:00am||Event concludes, campsite pack up begins|
Thanks to our fantastic sponsors:
Relay For Life is a community event and it would not be possible without the support we receive from our community. In particular, local businesses provide us with monetary and in-kind support. If you would like your business to become a sponsor of Relay For Life contact our Support Team: 1300 65 65 85
THANK YOU TO OUR MAJOR SPONSORS
Survivors & Carers
Survivors & Carers
Relay For Life is a time for our community to come together and celebrate cancer survivors, remember those who are no longer with us and fight back against cancer.
If you or anyone you love has ever heard the words ‘you have cancer’, you know how much if affects us and the people around us. No one should face cancer alone, so whether you’re a Survivor or Carer, getting involved in your local Relay For Life can introduce you to others who are facing similar challenges and create opportunities for sharing stories, friendship and hope.
To honour your inspiring journey, you’re invited to be our Guest of Honour at Relay For Life.
You can choose to walk in the Survivor and Carer’s Lap of Honour or just come along for the celebrations.
We are currently finalising details for Survivors and Carers. We encourage you to pre-register for the Survivors and Carers Lap and we will notify you once details are confirmed.
Our communities wouldn’t be the same without you, so thank you!
If you are having trouble registering, please contact our support team - 1300 65 65 85 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent or Guardian Consent
If you are under 18 years of age, you are required to have a parent or guardian complete a Parental Consent Form before the event.
This form will be emailed to youth upon registering for the event.
All youth are required to have the consent of their parent/guardian via the form above. Failure to do so will result in the youth being unable to attend the Relay For Life event.
There will be limited on the day registrations available.
Youth Team Supervisors
All participants under 18 years of age are required to have a supervisor over the age of 21 present with their team for the duration of the event.
You must register your supervisor by completing the Youth Supervisor Form that is emailed to you upon registering as a youth. It is the responsibility of the parent, guardian, team captain or youth to ensure the youth supervisor has completed this form.
If a youth team attends Relay For Life without the required number of supervisors over the age of 21, the team will not be able to participate.
Please note that for youth teams, you must have 1 supervisor per 10 youth participants.
If you are a School Team, please contact Yvette Haines on 9354 2007 email@example.com
COVID-19 restrictions and requirements are forever changing, and as a result, this Relay For Life event is subject to change. Here at Cancer Council NSW, we will follow the latest advice and guidelines from the NSW Government to ensure the safety of everyone involved in a Relay For Life 2023.
Raised so far