There is no cost to enter, but all participants must be registered to participate.
Opening Ceremony: 3:45pm
Candlelight Ceremony: 6:00pm
Closing Ceremony: 9:15pm
What happens on the day?
It's completely up to you and your school!
- Entertainment and activities
- Opening Ceremony
- Survivors and Carers Walk
- Candlelight Ceremony
- Closing Ceremony
What to bring to Relay
Be sure to come prepared! Relay runs into the night and can be wet or cold, so here’s a list of things to have handy on the day:
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Costumes & decorations
- Comfortable walking/running shoes
- Warm clothing (pants, jackets, beanies, gloves, etc.)
- Torch and spare batteries
- Wet weather gear (raincoat, poncho, umbrella, etc.)
- A change of clothes
Thanks to our fantastic sponsors:
Relay For Life is a community event and it would not be possible without the support we receive from our community. In particular, there are local businesses that provide us with monetary and in-kind support.
If you would like your business to become a sponsor of Relay For Life contact our Community Giving Coordinator, Kelly Fuery: 1300 65 65 85 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Raised so far