Frequently asked questions
All Beaconhills students, staff and parents are invited to take part.
$5 per entrant.
Online registrations will remain open until the conclusion of the Relay.
All persons under the age of 18 must have approval by a parent or guardian to register for and participate in the Relay for Life event after school hours.
Show your support by registering individually, in a team of family or friends, or by donating online.
Opening Ceremony - 8:30am
Remembrance and Closing Ceremony - 5:00pm
|8:30am||Opening Ceremony & Event Start|
|8:35am||First Lap - Survivor & Carer's Lap
Second Lap - All join in
|8:45am - 10:00am||Little Beacons|
|10:00am - 11:00am||Junior School|
|11:00am - 11.25am||Recess - Staff|
|11:25am - 12:30pm||Middle School|
|12:30pm - 1:30pm||Years 9 & 10|
|1:30pm - 2:20pm||Lunch - Staff|
|2:20pm - 3:20pm||Years 11 & 12|
|3:20pm - 5:00pm||Community Participation
(students, families, alumni & staff)
|5:00pm||Remembrance & Closing Ceremony|
On the Day
What happens on the day?
Join us at the Pakenham or Berwick Campus on Friday 8 September from 7:30am - 5:30pm.
What to bring to Relay
Be sure to come to the Relay prepared! Check the forecast the night before and be prepared for potential inclement weather. Here’s a handy list of things to bring on the day:
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Your Relay for Life shirt
- Comfortable walking/running shoes
- Warm clothing (pants, jackets, beanies, gloves, etc.)
- Wet weather gear (raincoat, poncho, umbrella, etc.)
- A change of clothes
- Folding chairs and tables or picnic rug
- Team costumes
- Money and loose change
- Your team!
What not to bring
- Pets (guide dogs and service dogs are welcome)
- Bikes, scooters or roller blades/skates
- Remember, Relay For Life is a smoke-free event.
Your Relay For Life organiser asks that you:
- Do not attend Relay For Life if you are feeling unwell.
- Use hand sanitiser prior to entering the event.
- Practice social distancing (of 1.5m) at all times while at the event and try to avoid interactions in close spaces.
- If you need to cough, please do so using your arm and if you are feeling unwell at any point during the event, please notify one of our staff members.
- We encourage you to carry a mask for whenever social distancing isn't possible.
- Do not share personal belongings (water bottle or towel).
This event is hosted by Beaconhills College:
If you would like your business to become a sponsor of Relay For Life contact our Community Giving Coordinator, Kelly Fuery: 1300 65 65 85 or email@example.com
Raised so far