Frequently asked questions
Relay For Life offers pricing for adults, youth and families depending upon how early you register prior to your event. Please refer to the below table for more information.
|Super Early Bird
Mon Jun 12 2023 12:00 am
Wed Nov 29 2023 11:59 pm
Thur Nov 30 2023 12:00 am
Wed Jan 17 2024 11:59 pm
Thur Jan 18 2024 12:00 am
Sun Feb 25 2024 11:59 pm
*Children under 6 can enter the event for free.
Opening Ceremony: 11:00am
Candlelight Ceremony: 7:45pm
Closing Ceremony: 8:45pm
Come find out more about the Lancefield 2024 Relay
Meeting dates to be confirmed. For more information please contact 1300 65 65 85.
Awards available at the event include:
- Top Fundraising Team
- Spirit of Relay
Find us on Social!
Connect with us to keep up-to-date with all things Relay:
On The Day
What happens on the day?
Get excited because the Relay has arrived! Head on down early to check-in and pick up an event program, site map and shirts or merchandise at the registration desk upon arrival.
Here's what to expect at Relay:
- Opening Ceremony
- Survivors and Carers walk
- Candlelight Ceremony
- Closing ceremony
- Entertainment, kids activities and live music
- We encourage teams to have at least one person on the track at all times to get the most out of your Relay experience.
What to bring to Relay
Be sure to come to Relay prepared! Check the forecast and be prepared for inclement weather. Remember, Relay runs into the night and can be cold. Here’s a list of things that teams should be sure to have handy on the day:
- Tent(s), marquees for your campsite
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Your Relay For Life shirt
- Comfortable walking/running shoes
- Warm clothing (pants, jackets, beanies, gloves, etc.)
- Torch and spare batteries
- Wet weather gear (raincoat, poncho, umbrella, etc.)
- Plastic sheeting or rubber-backed rug (good on cold or damp ground)
- Campsite decorations and team banners
- Team costumes
- Your team!
What not to bring
- Pets (guide dogs and service dogs are welcome)
- Bikes, scooters or roller blades/skates
Thanks for your interest in Relay For Life! Here’s an overview of what will be happening on the day.
Saturday 4 March
|10:00am||Team check-in opens||Registration Desk|
|11:15am||Survivors & Carers Walk||Track|
Thanks to our fantastic sponsors:
Relay For Life is a community event and it would not be possible without the support we receive from our community. In particular, there are local businesses that provide us with monetary and in-kind support.
If you would like your business to become a sponsor of Relay For Life contact the Community Giving Coordinator via Andrew Villani: 1300 65 65 85 or email@example.com
Raised so far