Frequently asked questions
All Balcombe Grammar School prmary students and staff are invited to register. Registration is free.
Bring along your gold coin donation on Footy Colours Day to contribute to your house team's total fundraising.
Show your support by fundraising before the Relay and donating online.
Opening Ceremony: 11:00am
Closing Ceremony: 12:30pm
On The Day
What happens on the day?
Come to school in your Footy Colours 'Gone Wild'!
Bring your gold coin donation and make sure you have pre-ordered your tasty treat and juice box.
We have some prizes from Toyworld - Mornington and Farrells Bookshop Mornington for our best fundriasers.
Here's what to expect at Relay:
- Opening Ceremony
- Survivors and Carers walk
- Closing Ceremony
- Team spirit
What to bring to Relay
Be sure to come to the Relay prepared! Here’s a handy list of things to bring on the day:
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Comfortable walking/running shoes
- Warm clothing (pants, jackets, beanies, gloves, etc.)
- Wet weather gear (raincoat, poncho, umbrella, etc.)
- Money and loose change
We ask that you:
- Do not attend a Relay For Life event if you are feeling unwell.
- Use hand sanitiser prior to entering the event.
- Practice social distancing (of 1.5m) at all times while at the event and try to avoid interactions in close spaces.
- If you need to cough, please do so using your arm and if you are feeling unwell at any point during the event, please notify one of our staff members.
- We encourage you to carry a mask for whenever social distancing isn't possible.
- Do not share personal belongings (water bottle or towel).
This event is hosted by Balcombe Grammar School:
Thank you to Toyworld Mornington and Farrells Bookshop Mornington for your kind donation of prizes.
If you would like your business to become a sponsor of Relay For Life contact our Community Giving Coordinator, Kelly Fuery: 1300 65 65 85 or email@example.com
Raised so far