Relay For Life is Cancer Council’s biggest national fundraising event, and the Corporate Team Program offers a fun way to bring your team together and give back to the community. All funds raised by corporate teams go towards supporting Cancer Council’s vital research, prevention and support services.
Benefits of participating in Corporate Team Program
- Engaging staff and management in a positive, memorable and meaningful experience together.
- Create opportunities for client participation through support of your organisation’s team efforts.
- Provide a cathartic opportunity for staff who have been directly touched by cancer.
- Align with a highly-reputable charity and event.
- Integrate employee families into your organisation’s community.
- Streamline community and staff engagement efforts and consolidate fundraising activities.
Cancer Council offers support to corporate teams through
- Dedicated relationship managers who will work with you to develop a customised action plan that meets your unique business objectives.
- Localised support for your employees across the country through the national Relay For Life network.
- Special recognition of sponsors and their employees in publications, at conferences and through our national website and social media assets.
- Brand positioning at Relay For Life events across your State and access to our audience of donors, volunteers, healthcare providers and staff, all dedicated to the fight against cancer.
Other ways to get involved
Your organisation may decide to investigate other opportunities for providing additional exposure or support through:
- Corporate sponsorship of individual Relay For Life events where dollars are invested locally.
- Matching gifts and grant money.
- In-kind donations for individual Relay For Life events, e.g. products, services, gift certificates, etc.
- Ongoing internal corporate communications to promote Relay For Life participation and Cancer Council’s research, prevention and support services available to all employees.