La Salle College Relay For Life
Event date: Fri 13th May - Sat 14th May
Opening and welcome: 4:30pm Friday
Students & Teachers: $20 per person
Survivors & Carers: Free
La Salle College will be sending a letter to students participating in this event.
Awards available at the event include:
- Highest Team Fundraisers
Highest Individual Fundraiser
- Best Dressed Team
- Best Dressed Individual
Find us on Social!
Connect with us to keep up-to-date with all things Relay:
What happens on the day?
Get excited because the Relay has arrived!
Here's what to expect at Relay. Check with your Relay event coordinator: Fiona Williams - 08 9449 0601 | email@example.com | Fiona.Williams@cewa.edu.au for special info about the La Salle College Relay For Life:
- Opening and welcome to country
- Event close and pack down
- Keep those team members walking!
You don’t have to stay on the track all night, but we encourage teams to have at least one person on the track at all times to get the most out of your Relay experience.
What to bring to Relay
Be sure to come to Relay prepared! Check the forecast the night before and be prepared for inclement weather. Remember, Relay runs overnight and can be cold. Here’s a list of things that teams should be sure to have handy on the day:
- Sleeping bag, pillow and blankets
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Your Relay For Life shirt?
- Comfortable walking/running shoes
- Warm clothing (pants, jackets, beanies, gloves, etc.)
- Torch and spare batteries
- Wet weather gear (raincoat, poncho, umbrella, etc.)
- A change of clothes
- Water bottle and snacks
- Plastic sheeting or rubber-backed rug (good on cold or damp ground)?
- Campsite decorations and team banners
- Dress up costumes
- Money and loose change
- Camera to capture those special moments
- Your team!
Thanks for your interest in Relay For Life! Here’s an overview of what will be happening on the day.
Friday 13 May
|3:30pm||Team check-in opens||Registration Desk|
|4:30pm||Opening and welcome||School oval|
|6:30pm||Social Justice Food Truck (or BBQ)||TBC|
Saturday 14 May
|6:30am||Bacon and egg muffin breakfast||TBC|
|9:45am||All participants on track for final laps and countdown||School oval|
|12:00pm||Event close and pack down||School Oval|
Raised so far