Standard - $25 per person
Group of 4 - 2 adults + 2 children - $60 (extra child $10)
- Child ticket - under 8 free, 8-13 years $15
- Student ticket - under 18 or with student card $20
- T-shirt - free with registration
- Survivors and Carers - FREE
Opening Ceremony: 9.30am Saturday 29 October 2022
Candlelight Ceremony: 7:30pm Saturday 29 October 2022
Closing Ceremony: 9.30am Sunday 30 October 2022
Come along to one of our Information Sessions at the Goulburn Workers Club to find out more about Goulburn Relay!
- Thursday 8th September, 6:30pm
- Thursday 6th October, 6:30pm
Join us to find out more how you can make a difference through participating in Relay For Life. Already participating? Come along and we can answer all your questions about the day.
Find us on Socials!
Connect with us to keep up-to-date with all things Relay:
What happens on the day?
Get excited because the Relay has arrived!
Here's what to expect at Relay. Check with your Relay event coordinator: Vanessa Ng on 02 4223 0202 for special info about the Goulburn Relay For Life:
- Opening Ceremony
- Survivors and Carers Walk
- Candlelight Ceremony of Hope
- Closing ceremony
- Keep those team members walking!
You don’t have to stay on the track all night, but we encourage teams to have at least one person on the track at all times to get the most out of your Relay experience.
What to bring to Relay
Be sure to come to Relay prepared! Check the forecast the night before and be prepared for inclement weather. Remember, Relay runs overnight and can be cold. Here’s a list of things that teams should be sure to have handy on the day:
- Tent(s),marquees for your campsite
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Your Relay For Life shirt
- Comfortable walking/running shoes
- Warm clothing (pants, jackets, beanies, gloves, etc.)
- Torch and spare batteries
- Wet weather gear (raincoat, poncho, umbrella, etc.)
- A change of clothes
- Camping gear (Tent, sleeping bag,pillows, blankets, esky, cutlery, cups, water bottle, food and drink.
- Folding chairs and tables
- Plastic sheeting or rubber-backed rug (good on cold or damp ground)
- Campsite decorations and team banners
- Team costumes
- Money and loose change
- Camera to capture those special moments
- Any used or unused raffle books
- Your team!
What not to bring
- Pets (guide dogs and service dogs are welcome)
- Bikes, scooters or roller blades/skates
- Fundraising money that you want to bank (please bank any money prior to the event or the next business day after Relay)
- Remember, Relay For Life is a smoke-free event.
Thanks for your interest in Relay For Life! Here’s an overview of what will be happening on the day.
Saturday 29 October 2022
|8:00am||Team check-in opens||Registration Desk|
|10:00am||Survivors & Carers Walk||Track|
Sunday 30 October 2022
|6:00am||Free cold breakfast||TBC|
|9:30am||All participants on track for final laps and countdown||Track|
Thanks to our fantastic sponsors:
Relay For Life is a community event and it would not be possible without the support we receive from our community. In particular, there are local businesses that provide us with monetary and in-kind support.
If you would like your business to become a sponsor of Relay For Life contact the Community Engagement Coordinator via Supporter Care Team: 1300 65 65 85
Parent or Guardian Consent
If you are under 18 years of age, you are required to have a parent or guardian complete a Parental Consent Form before the event. This form will be emailed to youth upon registering for the event. All youth are required to have the consent of their parent/guardian via the form above. Failure to do so will result in the youth being unable to attend the Relay For Life event.
There will be limited on the day registrations available.
Youth Team Supervisors
All participants under 18 years of age are required to have a supervisor over the age of 21 present with their team for the duration of the event. You must register your supervisor by completing the Youth Supervisor Form that is emailed to you upon registering as a youth. It is the responsibility of the parent, guardian, team captain or youth to ensure the youth supervisor has completed this form. If a youth team attends Relay For Life without the required number of supervisors over the age of 21, the team will not be able to participate. Please note that for youth teams, you must have 1 supervisor per 10 youth participants.
If you are a School Team, please contact Vanessa Ng on 02 4223 0202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Survivors and Carers
Relay For Life is a time for our community to come together and celebrate cancer survivors, remember those who are no longer with us and fight back against cancer.
If you or anyone you love has ever heard the words ‘you have cancer’, you know how much if affects us and the people around us. None should face cancer alone, so whether you’re a Survivor or Carer, getting involved in your local Relay For Life can introduce you to others who are facing similar challenges and create opportunities for sharing stories, friendship and hope.
To honour your inspiring journey, you’re invited to be our Guest of Honour at Relay For Life.
You can choose to walk in the Survivor and Carer’s Lap of Honour or just come along for the celebrations.
We are currently finalising details for Survivors and Carers. We encourage you to pre-register for the Survivors and Carers Lap and we will notify you once details are confirmed.
To register for the Survivors and Carers Lap, click here and select a Survivor Carer Lap ticket.
Our communities wouldn’t be the same without you, so thank you! If you are having trouble registering, please contact our support team - 1300 65 65 85 | email@example.com
Raised so far