Frequently asked questions
Relay For Life offers pricing for adults, youth and families depending upon how early you register prior to your event. Please refer to the below table for more information.
|Super Early Bird
Ends Sun 24 Dec 2023
Mon 25 Dec 2023
Sun 18 Feb 2024
Mon 19 Feb 2024
Sun 14 Apr 2024
Mon 15 Apr 2024
Sat 19 Apr 2024
Please note: Online shirt sales close two weeks prior to the event
Children under 6 can enter for free.
Opening Ceremony: TBC
Candlelight Ceremony: TBC
Closing Ceremony: TBC
Come find out more about the Bendigo 2024 Relay
Meeting dates to be confirmed. For more information please contact 1300 65 65 85.
Awards available at the event include:
- Top Fundraising Team
- Spirit of Relay
Find us on Social!
Connect with us to keep up-to-date with all things Relay:
On The Day
What happens on the day?
Get excited because Relay has arrived! Head on down early to check-in and pick up an event program, site map and shirts or merchandise at the registration desk upon arrival.
Here's what to expect at Relay:
- Opening Ceremony
- Survivors and Carers walk
- Candlelight Ceremony
- Closing ceremony
- Entertainment, kids activities and live music
- Keep those team members walking!
We encourage teams to have at least one person on the track at all times to get the most out of your Relay experience.
What to bring to Relay
Be sure to come to Relay prepared! Check the forecast the night before and remember that Relay runs into the night and can be cold. Here’s a list of things that teams should be sure to have handy on the day:
- Tent(s),marquees for your team site
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Your Relay For Life shirt
- Comfortable walking/running shoes
- Warm clothing (pants, jackets, beanies, gloves, etc.)
- Torch and spare batteries
- Wet weather gear (raincoat, poncho, umbrella, etc.)
- A change of clothes
- Folding chairs and tables
- Plastic sheeting or rubber-backed rug (good on cold or damp ground)
- Team site decorations and team banners
- Team costumes
- Money and loose change
- Camera to capture those special moments
- Your team!
What not to bring
- Pets (guide dogs and service dogs are welcome)
- Bikes, scooters or roller blades/skates
- Fundraising money that you want to bank (please bank any money prior to the event or the next business day after Relay)
- Remember, Relay For Life is a smoke-free event.
Thanks for your interest in Relay For Life! Here’s an overview of what will be happening on the day.
Saturday 19 April
|TBC||Team check-in opens||Registration Desk|
|TBC||Survivors & Carers Walk||Track|
Thanks to our fantastic sponsors:
Relay For Life is a community event and it would not be possible without the support we receive from our community. In particular, there are local businesses that provide us with monetary and in-kind support.
If you would like your business to become a sponsor of Relay For Life contact the Community Giving Coordinator via Rachel Leonard: 1300 65 65 85 or email@example.com
Raised so far