Relay For Life offers pricing for adults, youth and families depending upon how early you register prior to your event. Please refer to the below table for more information.
|Super Early Bird
Fri Feb 18 2022 12:00 am
Fri Apr 22 2022 11:59 pm
Sat Apr 23 2022 12:00 am
Sun June 26 2022 11:59 pm
Mon June 27 2022 12:00 am
Sun Aug 21 2022 11:59 pm
Please note: Pre-event registrations close one week prior to the event
*Children under 6 can enter the event for free.
Opening Ceremony: 12.00pm
Candlelight Ceremony: 7.45pm
Closing Ceremony: 9.30pm
Come find out more about the Bendigo 2022 Relay
Meeting dates to be confirmed. For more information please contact 1300 65 65 85.
Awards available at the event include:
- Top Fundraising Team
- Spirit of Relay
Find us on Social!
Connect with us to keep up-to-date with all things Relay:
Thanks for your interest in Relay For Life! Here’s an overview of what will be happening on the day.
Saturday 27 August
|10.00am||Team check-in opens||Registration Desk|
|7.30pm||Survivors & Carers Walk||Track|
What happens on the day?
Get excited because the Relay has arrived! Head on down early to check-in and pick up an event program, site map and shirts or merchandise at the registration desk upon arrival.
Here's what to expect at Relay. Check with your Community Giving Coordinator: Andrew Villani - 1300 65 65 85 | firstname.lastname@example.org for special info about the Bendigo 2022 Relay:
- Opening Ceremony
- Survivors and Carers walk
- Candlelight Ceremony
- Closing ceremony
- Entertainment, kids activities and live music (throughout the day and into the night)
- Keep those team members walking!
You don’t have to stay on the track all night, but we encourage teams to have at least one person on the track at all times to get the most out of your Relay experience.
What to bring to Relay
Be sure to come to Relay prepared! Check the forecast the night before and be prepared for inclement weather. Remember, Relay runs into the night and can be cold.Here’s a list of things that teams should be sure to have handy on the day:
- Tent(s),marquees for your campsite
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Your Relay For Life shirt
- Comfortable walking/running shoes
- Warm clothing (pants, jackets, beanies, gloves, etc.)
- Torch and spare batteries
- Wet weather gear (raincoat, poncho, umbrella, etc.)
- A change of clothes
- Camping gear (Tent, sleeping bag, pillows, blankets, esky, cutlery, cups, water bottle, food and drink.
- Folding chairs and tables
- Plastic sheeting or rubber-backed rug (good on cold or damp ground)
- Campsite decorations and team banners
- Team costumes
- Money and loose change
- Camera to capture those special moments
- Any used or unused raffle books
- Your team!
What not to bring
- Pets (guide dogs and service dogs are welcome)
- Bikes, scooters or roller blades/skates
- Fundraising money that you want to bank (please bank any money prior to the event or the next business day after Relay)
- Remember, Relay For Life is a smoke-free event.
Thanks to our fantastic sponsors:
Relay For Life is a community event and it would not be possible without the support we receive from our community. In particular, there are local businesses that provide us with monetary and in-kind support.
If you would like your business to become a sponsor of Relay For Life contact the Community Giving Coordinator via Rachel Leonard: 1300 65 65 85 or email@example.com
RFL Bendigo Raffle Winners
Drawn 27th August 2022
7 Nights' Accommodation at NAUTILUS Holliday Apartments, Port Douglas
Queensland, for up to 4 people.(value $2000 )
Ticket No 2734. Dick Anthony - Kangaroo Flat
2 Nights Mid - Week Accommodation at MAPLE - Daylesford, Victoria (value
Ticket 2532. Jenny James , Bendigo Domain - Junortoun
2 Nights' Accommodation, Tasman Holiday Park, Lake Mulwala. NSW (value $340)
Ticket 1686. Loretta Doran
Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone who supported Relay For Life Bendigo and Cancer Council Victoria.
Raised so far