Frequently asked questions
Use discount code SAEARLYBIRD at the check-out to save 30% off your registration fees! Valid until 5pm, 30 June 2023.
|Family (2x adults + 2 x youths)||$85|
|Child (under 5)||FREE|
Opening Ceremony: 2pm Saturday
Candlelight Ceremony: 8:30pm Saturday
Closing Ceremony: 9am Sunday
If you have any questions that can't be answered on the website, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Find us on Social!
Join the event page on Facebook and stay up to date on all things Belair Relay!
On The Day
What happens on the day?
Here's what to expect at Relay. Check with your Relay event coordinator: Dean Parker - 1300 65 65 85 | firstname.lastname@example.org for special info about the 2023 Belair Relay:
- Opening Ceremony
- Survivors and Carers walk
- Candlelight Ceremony
- Closing ceremony
- Entertainment, kids activities, live music and competitions (throughout the day and night)
- Free breakfast
- Keep those team members walking!
You don’t have to stay on the track all night, but we encourage teams to have at least one person on the track at all times to get the most out of your Relay experience.
What to bring to Relay
Be sure to come to Relay prepared! Check the forecast the night before and be prepared for inclement weather. Remember, Relay runs overnight and can be cold.Here’s a list of things that teams should be sure to have handy on the day:
- Tent(s),marquees for your campsite - please limit pegs to no more than 25cm in length and ensure you have guy ropes on all tents and marquees.
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm
- Your Relay For Life shirt
- Comfortable walking/running shoes
- Warm clothing (pants, jackets, beanies, gloves, etc.)
- Torch and spare batteries
- Wet weather gear (raincoat, poncho, umbrella, etc.)
- A change of clothes
- Camping gear (Tent, sleeping bag,pillows, blankets, esky, cutlery, cups, water bottle, food and drink.)
- Folding chairs and tables
- Plastic sheeting or rubber-backed rug (good on cold or damp ground)
- Campsite decorations and team banners
- Team costumes
- Money and loose change
- Camera to capture those special moments
- Any used or unused raffle books
- Your team!
What not to bring
- Pets (guide dogs and service dogs are welcome)
- Bikes, scooters or roller blades/skates
- Generators or wood burning heaters or BBQ's (including webbers) (gas heaters are okay)
- Fundraising money that you want to bank (please bank any money prior to the event or the next business day after Relay)
- Remember, Relay For Life is a smoke-free event.
Thanks for your interest in Relay For Life!
Our organising committee will be meeting soon to begin planning the 2023 event.
If you or someone you know would like to donate their time or talents to support Belair Relay For Life event, please get in touch with us!
Thanks to our fantastic sponsors:
Relay For Life is a community event and it would not be possible without the support we receive from our community. In particular, there are local businesses that provide us with monetary and in-kind support.
If you would like your business to become a sponsor of Belair Relay For Life contact the SA Power Networks Employee Foundation via Dean Parker: 8291 4175 or email@example.com
Raised so far